Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Why do you think it's a message?

I'm sure Khaldoon would sign him to a 10 year contract if he could, so if he signs an extension it's a sign of him buying into the club, the challenge and saying he's here for the long run.

And that does mean a lot. To the younger first teasers, to the academy players and staff, to potential signings, to everyone at the club. It says this isn't just a 3 year skirmish, a dabble in England, this is a serious long term project and he's going to see it through.

Which is perfect and everything we want to hear, let's hope his actions show that too. His body language and sharpness in the media has looked more broken than anything.

If he's up for the challenge and by extending his contract would certainly suggests it then he needs to be motivated fully for it as he was earlier in the season when he was a mad man on the sidelines, not sat staring at the ground like yesterday.

Sorry but he has lost all credibility with me over his baffling decision to replace Hart with Bravo.

If I was the Sheikh I would be looking around for a replacement already.

You're not thank fuck.

Are you a City fan or just a player fanboy?

Sorry but he has lost all credibility with me over his baffling decision to replace Hart with Bravo.

If I was the Sheikh I would be looking around for a replacement already.

Haha. No fishermen interested in this one - but a certain red forum would welcome you (back)

My posting history is consistent and I stand by it.

My definition of a great manager is one who can take a group of players and produce a team that is greater than the sum of it's parts.

I prefer a manager who can deliver results to one with a philosophy and an idea that there is a right way to play football.

To repeat, for the umpteenth time, if Pep delivers, great (this is the ideal scenario), if he doesn't he has to go.

No one person is bigger than our club.

How long are you going to give him then?? To be honest, the fact that you are already carping suggests you've given him 5 months - even though we are only 3 points off 2nd & have progressed in CL.

Where do owners go to get this manager who can deliver results (as quickly and consistently as you demand) without having a philosophy.

Took Fergie 5 years; Klopps already in his 2nd season. Moanhio has been at scum same time as Pep & is below us - despite being an experienced Prem League manager. Poch has been at Spurs several years & won jack.

So - where is this manager you want???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.