Pep's contract situation

I agree fully! It annoys me when people say "bring Hart back" we still would have lost yesterday... Then people harp on about Bravo's stats saying every shot on target is practically a goal against him, if you look at all the goals yesterday they were bang on in front of goal, the only one which shouldn't have gone in was the fourth possibly? As it went straight through his legs, but that doesn't hide the fact that defensively, this and last season has been the worse I've ever seen our defence for a very, very long time!

Defensively we are a shambles but that doesn't mean a keeper can't make saves. Goals are going in, not buried in corners but majority of the time very close to him. I've said many times if he saved any of them yesterday would we of gone wow what a save? No as they was standard shots you'd face most games. He isn't the reason we lost but he hasn't once got us out the shit, as a "goalkeeper" which is his fundamental job he is absolutely useless.

Also when people pick out good keepers at shit teams the usual argument is "they're playing in a shit team and facing more shots, course they will look good" fuck my life imagine Bravo playing in a team conceding even more chances.

Well it made sense to be honest, Pellers is coming to the end of his management career and Pep is in his management prime, if Pellers signed the contract then he clearly agreed and accepted the terms City lay in front of him.
Right, so basically bringing a manager in and telling him "listen, we'll let you stay here for a few years but no matter how well you do as soon as our favourite is available you're gone, oh and we'll be signing players we think will suit his style, not yours, after this first window" is backing him? Good luck with that.

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.