Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Dear oh dear....please explain, surely that performance cannot be defended< I just can't work out what was he thinking

me neither.. I clapped eyes on the line up and thought it was a mistake with the graphics. Made no sense, especially given the opposition in a one off tie. Bizarre.

Deep down Foden, Bernardo, Merlin etc must be scratching their heads and wondering how they didn't get on the pitch tonight, ok Merlin had ten minutes but it was way too late to change the game. Piss poor from Pep, just piss poor.
especially after Foden had such a brilliant performance against Madrid.

Watching the line during the Uefa anthem I said to my sons that the players did't look right, there was something about them that concerned me..... wondered id they also was amazed at the formation?

We wont sack Pep , not a chance , it will be Pep's decision if he wants to leave , he has earned that with the trophies he has won and records broken , hopefully he sucks up all the shite he will get from all and sundry and come back even more determined next season.

Can’t remember the amount of times I shouted that tonight. Play to your fucking strength. Let THEM worry about US. He did the same away at Spurs last season in the first leg.

Every city fan whether on here or not would have took a gasp at the line up when we saw it at 7.45,but Pep being a genius gets away with it? and it’s a case of let’s see how it goes,well it went badly as many would of expected,putting square pegs in round holes for not the first time in his tenure here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.