Pep's contract situation

We need to improve if we want to continue winnings things, can Pep do that with this squad? I’m not so sure, defensively still too many mistakes, no pace in the side, no centre forward cover

Every city fan whether on here or not would have took a gasp at the line up when we saw it at 7.45,but Pep being a genius gets away with it? and it’s a case of let’s see how it goes,well it went badly as many would of expected,putting square pegs in round holes for not the first time in his tenure here
We normally play 3 up front and 2 creative midfielders.
Due to playing an extra defender tonight we had 2 up front and only keV as a creator.
It was disastrous. Negative.

I'd give him a 10 year contract tomorrow

I wouldn’t bet against him winning the CL once in that timeframe. I doubt if the owners would go for that
Exactly, it took United’s greatest ever manager 14 years to win this completion and it was a hell of a lot easier in his first few attempts to win it in the old format than it is today.

There’s every chance City won’t win this competition in the next 1-10 years and I’m not arsed about it if we get a return of1 premier league title for every 2 seasons with Pep in charge.

Doubt if the owners would agree. They want glory on the big stage.
I’d take a bet on Pep winning it in the next 5 years rather than new manager, new team, time to adapt etc etc.

The narrative still won’t change, it will be all about whether pep will decide to extend.

for me he doesn’t deserve an extension and this Is what is holding us back. He is not doing us a favour managing us ffs.

we have completely indulged his footballing fantasy and it has worked domestically but In Europe it has been embarrassing.

we have no leaders, no pace and no striker other then Sergio. We also spent god knows what on defenders yet we still concede the same type of goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.