Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Pochettino completely bottled it when Leicester won the league in 2016, and despite having supposedly talented players at Spurs didn't win anything during his time their.
....and he basically had most of the Liverpool team at Southampton when he was there, so that's a no from me.

Pochettino and Pep have a notably spiky relationship. I can't imagine him joining City for that reason.

Have a strange feeling that our summer signings will be an indication of his long-term intention. Save for Koulibaly, a raft of younger signings might suggest that he’s planning to build his own team. May be a strange thing to say, but the team in its entirety won’t arguably be his until Fernandinho and finally Aguero depart, which for me means the 21-22 team could be his creation.

Have a strange feeling that our summer signings will be an indication of his long-term intention. Save for Koulibaly, a raft of younger signings might suggest that he’s planning to build his own team. May be a strange thing to say, but the team in its entirety won’t arguably be his until Fernandinho and finally Aguero depart, which for me means the 21-22 team could be his creation.

well, they were the lynchpins of it being any good.

If Pep does go, and if he is consulted on his replacement, then I think Bielsa is a certainty. Pep never misses a chance to tell people he is the top coach in the world. Which if you look at the squad of journeymen he has just won the championship with is perhaps not total crap. But anyway, I think Pep will sign a new contract.

If Pep does go, and if he is consulted on his replacement, then I think Bielsa is a certainty. Pep never misses a chance to tell people he is the top coach in the world. Which if you look at the squad of journeymen he has just won the championship with is perhaps not total crap. But anyway, I think Pep will sign a new contract.
I think most would want Pep to stay indefinitely. Has there been any recent noises as to whether he wants to extend?

Pochettino and Pep have a notably spiky relationship. I can't imagine him joining City for that reason.

Not only that, but they have different philosophies. City since Pep came in means a Cruyff-inspired free flowing tiki-taka football. There's no way the club would want to deviate from this now, so I think any replacement would play a similar football to Pep. For that reason, Poch is not our man.
I started thinking maybe Juanma Lillo could ultimately replace Pep considering he was his mentor and has a similar philosophy.

I suspect Torres signing because wants to play under Pep means he’s extending.
Has he not come out again saying how he loves it.
Would love him to stay and fulfil clubs academy ambition

Not only that, but they have different philosophies. City since Pep came in means a Cruyff-inspired free flowing tiki-taka football. There's no way the club would want to deviate from this now, so I think any replacement would play a similar football to Pep. For that reason, Poch is not our man.
I started thinking maybe Juanma Lillo could ultimately replace Pep considering he was his mentor and has a similar philosophy.
we dont play tika taka football,say that to pep and he would punch you, tika taka is playing the ball to keep the ball, we play the ball to get us into scoring positions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.