Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Think he will sign a 3 year extension. It will have been already been discussed. He will rebuild this squad and Start again.

All this bullshit with UEFA and the U.K. press and the dippers being ****s will have re-energised him. He loves City and the problems in his previous jobs were he got tired of the club politics or the league was just too boring.
He doesn’t have any such issues at City, In fact he has the fight of his life at City. He won’t walk away from that challenge till he has in his eyes won.
Going to Juventus or the like will just not be enough for him anymore....
Warriors like to fight not just endlessly claim pointless victories.
He is at a team where, dare I say it.... it is personal now

Think he will sign a 3 year extension. It will have been already been discussed. He will rebuild this squad and Start again.

All this bullshit with UEFA and the U.K. press and the dippers being ****s will have re-energised him. He loves City and the problems in his previous jobs were he got tired of the club politics or the league was just too boring.
He doesn’t have any such issues at City, In fact he has the fight of his life at City. He won’t walk away from that challenge till he has in his eyes won.
Going to Juventus or the like will just not be enough for him anymore....
Warriors like to fight not just endlessly claim pointless victories.
He is at a team where, dare I say it.... it is personal now

I dont know why poch is even in the discussion,he had six years in the prem and was a bottler,brenda got lucky to get close in 2014 but fucked it up in spectacular style at the death,leicester just surrendered a massive lead to the rags,neither should be here and i hope they wont be
I honestly don't know enough about the leading managers in Europe to make a choice. But I know some ppl who do: Txlxi, Soriano and Khaldoon. When the time comes, I trust those gents to pick the right guy. No guarantees, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.