Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

There’s plenty of good replacements out there for Pep. Allardyce, Bruce, Pardew and Pulis.
EA4E8FBFA81445F856DBE4633486A.jpg

get the feeling he has other interest besides the pitch, he has a different relationship with city than he did Bayern or barca. Particularly how he gets on with khaldoon and co. Unless he burns himself out with his own personal pressure, I can see a few more seasons with the team then football director or higher up somewhere, this club is his cup of tea.

He has the chance at city to oversea the whole acadamy set up, transfers, style of football, future plans as a club. He admires what Cruyff achieved in football, with us he can build the whole club to greater things.

Yeah, he's building a team again.

His footballing reasons for leaving Barca were that he couldn't bear to break up the side he created, and he felt they needed to sell of 3 or 4 of the key players.

At Bayern he picked up a side, changed the way it played, had great success but never the license to create it top to bottom, the board picked the players he got.

Here he's done what he wanted in so far as he's dominated the English game, broken every record going and proven his football works here. But we managed to get him to take on another challenge. He's now in the middle of rebuilding, and now he's started, I doubt he'll leave before it's finished.

To me he seems happy also here in Manchester. In Barcelona he could nothing without being pestered.

No doubt in Germany with their famous sense of humour he must have been unable to work due to laughing all of the time plus they are the most straightforward of people at Bayern - ;)

In Manchester although we love our football we also let people get on with their lifes, like walking down the street, going for a meal etc

I feel like he has found the balance he wants here and the club/owners will support him no matter what because the positives far outweigh (if there are any) any negatives

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.