Pep's contract situation

Vinny just stated he wants to stay at Anderlecht for a minimum of 4 seasons.

He I am sure wants the City job one days, but knows he must learn the trade first, and he is at an ideal club to do that.
If he does well and city come calling I’m sure he’ll be back sooner

If he does well and city come calling I’m sure he’ll be back sooner
Not sure, he is very intelligent, he knows he will get one chance and will want to be prepared and ready.

We are a enormous club now, one hell of a job for any manager, enormous pressure and expectations.

Just talking above about a possibility of Potechino waiting 2 years to take over.

Like others have said, Pep needs to either commit this summer or call it a day here. Can’t have a manager oversee a ‘rebuild’ knowing he won’t be here the year after. Players will just go through the motions. I want him to stay but only if he signs a new deal for at least 2 more seasons

Well, what an opportunity for a year of scouting and analysis of our squad. Couldn’t come in better prepared, could he?
Agreed, all news on future work for Poch has gone silent, it does make you wonder.

Not sure, he is very intelligent, he knows he will get one chance and will want to be prepared and ready.

We are a enormous club now, one hell of a job for any manager, enormous pressure and expectations.

Just talking above about a possibility of Potechino waiting 2 years to take over.
Agree but feel it will be about his back room staff and number 2. Our hope is that the job will get even bigger the longer he is away from us. Seeing the job Lampard is doing, is an example of what an intelligent, down to earth, talented ex-footballer who can communicate his thoughts using more than 2 syllables can do.

Agree but feel it will be about his back room staff and number 2. Our hope is that the job will get even bigger the longer he is away from us. Seeing the job Lampard is doing, is an example of what an intelligent, down to earth, talented ex-footballer who can communicate his thoughts using more than 2 syllables can do.
Frank Lampard has done incredibly well but still very early days.

He was also in a situation where he was given a year without pressure due to Chelsea's transfer ban.

Next season after a big spend, expectation and pressure will increase considerably.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.