Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

sign him up, get the squad prepped and ready, and get back the premier league title.

The Lyon game is done and dusted. If we dont learn from it, then serious conversations will be had, but Pep is good for the club and, honestly, i cant see the point chasing another manager for the sake of it.

At the end of the day pep is human like the rest of us. He can make mistakes, it is allowed. We make mistakes day in day out.
The way some posters have crucified him after Lyon was embarrassing, this bloke has gave me the best football and the most joy watching city ever in my near 40 years watching us, it isnt life or death that half have come across on here.
Give the guy some slack, he'll make up for it tenfold.

Domestically we will remain dominant with Pep around and I see us winning title again this new season. As for CL, I don't have hopes from Pep now. Monaco Pool Spurs Lyon were bottle jobs. I would loved to be proved wrong but may not happen under Pep

He was the architect of 100 points but in trying to fix a defensive problem he damaged what we are best at. If we change the manager though we risk losing more so I'd take the flawed genius we know. We've still had a remarkable period under Pep and it can continue.
Our centre back options can only be better next season, surely? So we should improve there straight away.

It’s obvious to anyone who’s seen us play that we need more pace and bite in midfield.

I’m sure Pep has seen that too, but the Gundogan blindspot gives me sleepless nights.

The thought of him and Rodri playing alongside each other next season is gross.

Domestically we will remain dominant with Pep around and I see us winning title again this new season. As for CL, I don't have hopes from Pep now. Monaco Pool Spurs Lyon were bottle jobs. I would loved to be proved wrong but may not happen under Pep
Spurs wasn't a bottle job.
Have you heard of VAR?
I think you're trying really hard to wind posters up.

What we should not lose sight of is however bad people think the tactics and team selection were, and how bad the performance was on the night, had we not been CHEATED, and it was breathtaking cheating, we were favourites at one all. How that wasn’t given as a foul in the lead up to their second goal, FFS even Peter the Cheater begrudgingly said it should have been disallowed. Until uefa and the pl do what they do in rugby and cricket, and openly explain what they have decided and why, then they will continue to be corrupt and get away with it. It is blatant cheating and corruption. Do people really think we will ever navigate 4 knock out rounds in the CL without being cheated - it’s not just 50 50 decisions, it’s blatant corruption. We don’t even know if anyone even reviewed for a foul on Laporte because we saw and heard NOTHING. the diving and requests for cards that continually went on from our opponents was also cheatingly unpunished. We were shit, I accept that, BUT WE DIDNT FUCKING CHEAT.

Liverpool offside goal awarded against us, 2 good goals disallowed, 2 clear pens not given. Spurs hand of god goal. Take those out and we win both ties. Fucking wise up, we don’t just have to beat the opposition, the officials are much tougher. Pep knows it, I know it, most people in here know it, clearly you don’t. Bottle jobs my fucking arse, so to speak

Last edited:

You still don’t understand how CL works do you. Now that our UEFA case is won & UEFA have other major issues to worry about as a result of Covid (eg how their favoured clubs are sinking under financial crises & aging squads) they’ll leave us alone & we’ll win this frigging CL

Liverpool offside goal awarded against us, 2 good goals disallowed, 2 clear pens not given. Spurs hand of god goal. Take those out and we win both ties. Fucking wise up, we don’t just have to beat the opposition, the officials are much tougher. Pep knows it, I know it, most people in here know it, clearly you don’t. Bottle jobs my fucking arse, so to speak
We fucked up against Spurs by being so defensive at their place and not getting an away goal. We got a pen and missed it and then just sat back and didnt play our normal game. Yes we were utterly fucked by VAR in the home game, but that away game still annoys me and was similar to the Lyon game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.