Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

When it comes to it there will be good options. Nagelsmann is good, Lucho could be interested, ten Haag, even Zidane. I'm sure Pep will himself have input and suggest who takes charge after him.
Nagelsmann and ten Haag are so unproved as of now... We know nothing whether they have the capability to succeed at a much higher level..

I sincerely hope that Pep signs for a further two years with perhaps a rolling one year contract after that.
For all of you that question his management, and yes he has made mistakes, I would ask that you turn your minds back over the last few years and the trophies we have won. But it is not just the silverware that matters it is our style of play that is so exciting.
I would love to win many more titles and cups but at the end of the day it is the excitement of watching us play under the coaching of Pep that makes my day.

Anyone know when the end of year khaldoon interview might be coming?

Can't come soon enough, with no news out there, we'll be getting all sorts to fill headlines.

Your post implies you have insider knowledge of the players

Without exposing your source:~

exactly how many players feel the same way?

who are they?

are they regular first team players?

what are these specific bad signs?

hasn't Pep done more in the last two seasons than most managers achieve in their careers, yet you don't think he has succeeded?

Your reply will enable us to determine how credible you and your assertions are, and I look fwd to seeing it.

Regarding the use of social media to determine fan opinions, you do know how naive that is as not every user is a fan of the team they comment on, or do you actually know for sure they are?

Just as an aside, do you not think that after two very hard fought and draining seasons, expecting the same standards for a third consecutive season was a step too much, even for our great squad?

I trust my post is not offensive and you can reply in full

Finally a post worth responding to thank you for asking legitimate questions.

1. At least five
2. Not all of them
3. KDB, Bernardo, Gundogan, Zinchenko, Mahrez
4. Losing confidence in his team selections and feel he doesn't trust his players enough
5. I never said Pep hasn't succeeded. I said he hasn't met the goals of the club for this season. I will say that injuries to key players, unlucky VAR decisions, Arteta leaving, the corona virus, and the passing of his mother have all had a huge impact on this season and Pep in general. However, some things are solely on Pep. This includes limiting the play time of some players and not trusting them and erratic formations and tactics.

6. I think you make a great point about not all people on social media being City fans. However, do you know that not all people in the stadium are City fans as well? Plenty of tourists and casuals these days.

7. The last question is a question that the City higher ups will be asking themselves. I don't expect the same standards I only expect the team to put itself in the best position to win. That didn't happen against Arsenal or Lyon.

They absolutely can. In the most civil and polite way possible, your views are mental and total horseshit.

But not as insane as the fabricated selective arguements you come up to try justify them.

You've had plenty responses telling you pep has won 8 trophies, not just 2 as you claimed, how few have managed to won CL, players improved, football played, records set.

Yet you still claim he is a failure? get a grip.

Edit. just seen the zinchenko comment you refer to, all he said was that pep didn't want to talk about the defeat. FFS, if you are claiming that as losing the dressing room thats right up there with your claim he has only won 2 trophies in 5 years (1 of which hasn't yet happened).

In none of my posts have I said that Pep has only won two trophies at City. I was only referring to this past season. Please have a read through them again. I never said he was a failure during his tenure at City. I said that this past season was a failure in the eyes of the ownership and some fans.

Comforting yourselves with past stories to be grateful of where you are, just to digress from the issue at hand. I guess we should keep Pep and keep spending millions without a CL trophy because hey, back in the day we were relegated at least we're alright now! Who cares if we don't improve in Europe! Unreal logic.
Dipper ?

Far from. Last time I got active on here was the last summer window when plenty of users here were losing their heads at the idea of saying Otamendi and Stones are just not good enough.

Divisive opinions aren't welcome maybe.

Don't you know that if you disagree with people on here that you're automatically an agent provocateur?

Finally a post worth responding to thank you for asking legitimate questions.

1. At least five
2. Not all of them
3. KDB, Bernardo, Gundogan, Zinchenko, Mahrez
4. Losing confidence in his team selections and feel he doesn't trust his players enough
5. I never said Pep hasn't succeeded. I said he hasn't met the goals of the club for this season. I will say that injuries to key players, unlucky VAR decisions, Arteta leaving, the corona virus, and the passing of his mother have all had a huge impact on this season and Pep in general. However, some things are solely on Pep. This includes limiting the play time of some players and not trusting them and erratic formations and tactics.

6. I think you make a great point about not all people on social media being City fans. However, do you know that not all people in the stadium are City fans as well? Plenty of tourists and casuals these days.

7. The last question is a question that the City higher ups will be asking themselves. I don't expect the same standards I only expect the team to put itself in the best position to win. That didn't happen against Arsenal or Lyon.

In none of my posts have I said that Pep has only won two trophies at City. I was only referring to this past season. Please have a read through them again. I never said he was a failure during his tenure at City. I said that this past season was a failure in the eyes of the ownership and some fans.
I'm skeptical that you would have such detail, sorry

Don't you know that if you disagree with people on here that you're automatically an agent provocateur?

Disappointing, fans should always ask more and question the manager/players. It seems that isn't welcomed here, the mere idea of what could be done next sends users into PTSD about relegation era and such.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.