Pep's contract situation

No back peddle Kev avoided the challenge. Poch's sides have always had that edge against us.
absolute back peddle, Kev avoiding the challenge has nothing to do with you saying Poch ordered an assault. And again, you tack on another irevelant deflective sentence.

Have a gut feeling Pep is unsure about extending his stay and so the board are hesitant to splash on players just for him to leave in 10 months. Keeping cash for the next manager to buy players more suited to his style of play?

Really. All guesswork with no substance

Wasn't Walker disrespectful of City fans years ago? Yet hes here.

"Aiming higher" like who? There are not genuine top class managers around. Pochettino is best of bad bunch.

He also got to UCL final with limited resources yes he had luck with VAR but still fantastic achievement.
With all due respect the appointment of a manager is a bit more important. A large section of our support simply won’t forget what Pochettino said. City are now one of the biggest clubs in the world - we can pretty much have the pick of who we want. 95% of top class managers would kill for the job. Sure we’ll probably have to pay compensation but I think Mansour can afford it..

Pochettino is obvious candidate because he is the only half decent manager who plays the way City board want (possession based football) who is actually available. Arsenal would not let Arteta go and same with Nagelsmann with Leipzig who is under contract there until 2023.
If we need Arteta or Nagelsman we will pay what is required. Poch would be third choice for me behind these two. I think he is over-rated. In fact Ancelotti would be better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.