Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

We allegedly I might add have lost one high quality player ( Sane) because of Pep.

If Sane knew Pep was leaving in 12 months , might he have signed a contract extension?

I doubt it but if any player wants to leave on the strength of who our manager is then they know where the door is

My point was a wider one about planning. If players are available but this manger doesn’t want them then he needs to commit

I doubt it but if any player wants to leave on the strength of who our manager is then they know where the door is

My point was a wider one about planning. If players are available but this manger doesn’t want them then he needs to commit
He needs to commit whatever, how can any manager ask for commitment from his players if he won't himself?

By the end of the season, we’ll God willing be nearer the end of this pandemic, which will likely be a time when many people reappraise their lives and seek pastures new. Guardiola may see that as the appropriate time to move on.

He needs to feel successful so we need to win the league again imo
I would agree to an extent, but personally don't think what we have at this moment is enough.

The only way Pep can carry on long term is with fairly major changes to the squad.

He demands intensity , and for a vast majority of players, that becomes too much and they no longer respond.

I would agree to an extent, but personally don't think what we have at this moment is enough.

The only way Pep can carry on long term is with fairly major changes to the squad.

He demands intensity , and for a vast majority of players, that becomes too much and they no longer respond.
Where’s the lack of intensity in this team.
Ederson
Walker. Kounde. Laporte. Ake / Mendy
Rodri
KDB. Bernardo / Foden
Torres. Jesus. Sterling

Rodri okay but with that team around him he’d be fine. Pretty young team too hardly a team / squad needing major changes.

Where do you think we need major changes?

Bernardo has had one great season in 3

Torres unknown, Ake unknown

Kounde is a SEville player is he not?

Mendy never the same since his injuries.

Fern, Otto finished Aguero struggling with a serious injury

Where do you think we need major changes?
A freshen up with the squad, that's what managers like Pep need.

Some managers collect players as they move clubs, Pep does not, his demands are incredible.

We need a CB, LB, Striker and CM.

Youth and pace this squad need badly.

A freshen up with the squad, that's what managers like Pep need.

Some managers collect players as they move clubs, Pep does not, his demands are incredible.

We need a CB, LB, Striker and CM.

He seems dead set on our current CMs and LB options and a new CB I'm assuming will arrive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.