Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

The man's had a shit couple of months, he's lost his mother to this awful virus having to commute back and forth from Barcelona in these challenging times, he's had every man and his dog questioning his tactical nouse after the Lyon game, all whilst preparing for a season with no real pre-season and changes going on in the back ground.

Probably has something to do with his down mood last night.

He does seem in a very distant place at this moment
Understandable in my view given the shit he has to put up with going on around him constantly. He has far too much class to just launch one into Sky or one of the other so called media entities and their crass, clueless and openly biased coverage but a little bit of me is just urging him to do it.
The media should act with caution around him as I could see him lashing out and that will not enhance any pundits/reporters reputation.
Just respect what the man has done and is still doing, enjoy the scintillating football we play instead of playing the same old sorry arsed sound bites they have banged on about since we were acquired by HRH/ADUG
Perhaps Mr Angry is the new image he wants to portray, he’s tried Mr Nice Guy and that hasn’t worked and we’ve all seen the gurning twat Klopp after a loss and it seems to work well for him with the subscription counting, sycophantic shithouses climbing right up his arsehole to keep him onside
Just keep winning Pep - they fucking hate that

Hopefully when after the turn of the year when it comes to the crunch stay or go there will be a vaccine coming out and some positivity about stadiums being at full capacity for next season something he will think it's worth sticking around for

Right, has he seen enough commitment from the players and the owners seen enough intensity, get the extension signed.

Just dreamt that he signed a 1 year extension. Weird dream though since however Txiki left.

This "compressed" season of fixtures will burn him out.
dny6Hgg.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.