Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

I remember reading somewhere, that one day Pep would like to go back and manage the Barcelona B team. Just thought you guys should know.

I just hope that Pep stays as long as the next 5yrs+. This will really put the wind up all the Premier League clubs.

Funny that. I remember him saying he would never go back.

Rumours will keep on coming. I just hope our players are clear about pep's situation and don't get distracted by these rumours.

That Barca job is a poison chalice for the next few years at least, no money to spend, a badly aging squad, catastrophic failures in the transfer market, players that don’t suit, a skewed side and an extreme over reliance on Messi, why would anybody want that job? They could perform miracles to keep them relevant and it wouldn’t even get any recognition. Pep isn’t going to go back there in their current state.

CC1 This is just an opinion he meant the Barcelona first team. Pep would like to finish his career managing the Barcelona B team. As this is his wish. Whether this will happen is down to City, Pep and the new board of Barcelona.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.