Will prices ever drop

Been buying these for quite a while, eat like 1 a month, there is 6 individual packs of 4 biscuits.

1696630987965.png

Just bought a new pack, same price but only 20 biscuits, didn't notice till i got home.........fucking robbing twats.

Would absolutely love a functioning public transport system. Spent nearly 3 hours to travel 20miles last night and then paid 1.43 a litre this morning for good measure.
Government love this, all that tax on your petrol whilst you're sitting in a traffic jam going nowhere.

Why would they invest in public transport when they're making a fortune in traffic jams.

Been buying these for quite a while, eat like 1 a month, there is 6 individual packs of 4 biscuits.

View attachment 95375

Just bought a new pack, same price but only 20 biscuits, didn't notice till i got home.........fucking robbing twats.

Two years for a pack Bill. I'm not sure you are one of their most valued customers. :)

Spam is almost £4 a tin in my local Tesco express now. I love Spam on toast but it’s going to have to go.

Seriously, I looked at my spending last month just on Shopping. £170 a week I’m spending for 3 people and that’s with very little booze now!

Does shopping at Aldi etc save much as I’m yet to do that?

You need to appreciate good tasting olives. :-)

Olives aside.

I now only buy products on offer or markdowns. Gone are the days when I used to fill my basket or shopping trolley with anything I fancied without a thought of the final total cost.
Gordal olives soaked in lemon are the shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.