Will Robbie be fit for tomorrow???

Cambridgeblue

He looked in pain when he came off the field on Thursday... limping pretty badly. Does anyone know if he'll be fit for tomorrow? No mention of him being injured in the press as far as I can see...

Cambridgeblue said:
He looked in pain when he came off the field on Thursday... limping pretty badly. Does anyone know if he'll be fit for tomorrow? No mention of him being injured in the press as far as I can see...
I'm sure he will, that was just South American pain, not real pain.

biffa said:
Cambridgeblue said:
I'm sure he will, that was just South American pain, not real pain.

I sure hope you're right... I'd hate for him to have aggravated his ankle injury again. We really need him to be on form an injury free till then end of the season. On a side note I was really pleased with Elano's performances against Villa and Aalborg... I really hope he continues in this vein of form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.