Will Sergio be available for the Bernabeu?

Just tweeted-

"It seems I won't be able to make it to the Peru match - but the effort was still worth it. I'll continue the recovery work at Manchester

Rooting for to the guys for the Peru match, I hope I can join them next time. Returning to @MCFC now to ready for the upcoming challenge."

Think he'll be on the bench against Stoke with a view to starting at the Bernabeu. He'll want to play against Real I'm sure, being a former Atletico player.

I know he's not Rooney, but is he going to be able to get match fit again by Real? Surely he's not going to be up to speed for 90 minutes by then?

Maybe a second half substitute to come on and score a hat trick. Would do nicely.

I reckon the best we can hope for and expect is a place on the bench against Madrid.

We'll more than likely only play 1 up top anyway at the Bernabeu so would have thought Carlos will be the man.

Stoned Rose said:
Bench for Madrid I reckon. Bob will go into 4-5-1 'mustn't lose' mode for that one.

I reckon this is the best Aguero can achieve - though it is a possibility he may be on the bench for Stoke too (though unlikely - especially as Stoke would try and hack his knee immediately he came on).

We really need him to be available at the Bernard Bowl if things go wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.