Will the country be a nicer place when this is over?

As I’ve just mentioned on the C-V Fitness thread, a lot of people have turned themselves around health-wise while in lockdown. Including me, I’m like a new man!

I know I’m not the only one who’s been working hard on turning my health around so a lot of people will come out of this with a new lease of life.
Always liked that saying, there was a guy who used to sit near me at Maine Road and would always sarcastically use that term generally whenever a player who was sh1te (quite a lot) produced something good.

Margetson caught the ball, Laurent Charvet looked interested or Tony Grant played a forward pass or the like........

No not necessarily. The country needs a new type of government. One that prioritises outcomes that enhance well being and happiness for every citizen. New Zealand are trying this I understand prior to Covid where every investment decision round public spending is put through a review to determine how it will achieve outcomes against different well being criteria. Oh, and something seismic needs to happen to a media that pedals poison in the populace’s ear 24x7, 365 days per year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.