Will the Forrest Game End Up Like The Coventry Game?

jrb

Apparently Forrest are bringing their full allocation. 6000. I'm sure that will include quite a few of their lads. No doubt it will be a weekender in Manchester and a get together of the old heads and faces. Strenght in numbers. I can see it being a bit naughty. Perhaps not inside the ground, but outside it.

I feel another Coventry FA Cup fracas is on the horizon.

PS. What a great day that was. On and off the pitch.

Naughty?

It that what you mum calls you when she smacks you?

Talking about football violence and saying naughty makes you sound about 4 years old.

Corky said:
Naughty?

Talking about football violence and saying naughty makes you sound about 4 years old.

Ok. Horrid. Horrible. Nasty. Scary. Bad. You know it. Shamone. He Heeee!

jrb said:
Corky said:
Naughty?

Ok. Horrid. Horrible. Nasty. Scary. Bad. You know it. Shamone. He Heeee!
Violent, hostile or agressive?

Sadly i work for a North Midland company and one young sprog who works under us reckons he's one of Forests Youth Firm,has been saying we wont know whats hit us on Saturday as all their old boys are out.
The guy weighs about 9 stone wet threw and my farts would knock him over.
If this board knows about it i'm sure the o.b. will so i would'nt worry.
No matter what it will be a fantastic atmosphere.

5knuckleshuffle said:
Sadly i work for a North Midland company and one young sprog who works under us reckons he's one of Forests Youth Firm,has been saying we wont know whats hit us on Saturday as all their old boys are out.
The guy weighs about 9 stone wet threw and my farts would knock him over.
If this board knows about it i'm sure the o.b. will so i would'nt worry.
No matter what it will be a fantastic atmosphere.

Thought as much. Probably not had a day out like this in a long while. No doubt they will make the most of it. Unfortunately it seems the norm in the FA Cup. Probably due to the opposition(us) and amount of tickets allocated to the other club and their fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.