Will the hatred finally fire up our fans?

City and Wolves have been recorded as the loudest home support so it's a myth we don't get behind the team. However King Guardiola has led from the front and we will follow.

its a hard question because city fans will always have a smile and a laugh and turn something good or bad into banter or a great song

but this win over uefa will be a different kettle of fish, the cheat tag by the other clubs fans that was hanging around our necks really did hurt ? but proven innocent and fined at the same time will mean the daft away fans will still chant cheats ?

just like jose today in his interview how can city win and get fined ?? not guilty and fined your still guilty

I was thinking today about this season, how VAR was ruining my joy of City, how UEFA was ruining my joy of City, how the hateful 8 was ruining my joy of City, how the press/media was ruining my joy of City, how this most bent season ever was ruining my joy of City. I wasnt enjoying travelling up, I wasnt enjoying being at the match, I wasnt enjoying waiting 5 minutes to see if VAR had given the goal. I wasnt enjoying the away fans being around us. Well they can all DO ONE. !

But now i say bring it on my mojo is back, i couldnt give a shit what other fans think. Hopefully next VAR wont be allowed to pick the results. My love for my club and my City are now back this manc is now mad for it lol

CTID
Was going to write something exactly like this. My thoughts exactly. The fire has certainly been stoked again

I was thinking today about this season, how VAR was ruining my joy of City, how UEFA was ruining my joy of City, how the hateful 8 was ruining my joy of City, how the press/media was ruining my joy of City, how this most bent season ever was ruining my joy of City. I wasnt enjoying travelling up, I wasnt enjoying being at the match, I wasnt enjoying waiting 5 minutes to see if VAR had given the goal. I wasnt enjoying the away fans being around us. Well they can all DO ONE. !

But now i say bring it on my mojo is back, i couldnt give a shit what other fans think. Hopefully next VAR wont be allowed to pick the results. My love for my club and my City are now back this manc is now mad for it lol

CTID
+1 This is EXACTLY how I have felt this year and how I feel now. Superb post.

The ironic thing is that if we had lost, we would have been expected to take it on the chin and accept it and too be fair that's probably what would have happened.
In this instance the vitriol surrounding our win is full of such jealousy and bizarre behaviour that's its bound only to make the win better and encourage the majority to get behind the team even more which can only ge a good thing.
Funny how things work.

I certainly feel as though the bellows have been squeezed considerably. The passion and the care never leaves, but there was a weariness that creeps in with the constant excrement being thrown, plus the VAR nonsense. But now, with the vindication of yesterday, and feeding off the fume from... well pretty much every one.... I can not wait to get back and get loud.

City and Wolves have been recorded as the loudest home support so it's a myth we don't get behind the team. However King Guardiola has led from the front and we will follow.
I hope it’s not the sound of feet on concrete 10 mins from the end WG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.