Will they fire Mancini?

Champions League qualification will save Bobby.

It's not only about trophies now.

Didsbury Dave said:
But unlike a piranha attack, a shark kill has a power, grace and beauty which even the victim sometimes is transfixed by ;-)
but sometimes

sometimes.jpg

It would be funny if Real Mou meet Barca in CL next round and get stuffed yet again.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:24 pm --<br /><br />It would be funny if Real Mou meet Barca in CL next round and get stuffed yet again.

To all those who want to replace Bobby with the "special one" ... what if we don't win anything under him????

Bluekiwi said:
To all those who want to replace Bobby with the "special one" ... what if we don't win anything under him????

Well at least Dismal will shut the fuck up.

jrb said:
Champions League qualification will save Bobby.

Yeah , it probably will .....

however disappoinying exits from the Carling Cup , FA Cup , and Champions League won't have gone unoticed by our owners , and neither would a last minute title collapse ......

If Mancini knows the solution to our away day woes, be it wingers or some other strategy, we should win the league next season even if Chelsea and Arsenal improve and United remain the same as ever. We might not be invincible at home next season but I highly doubt we'll drop many points, the Etihad is going to be a fortress for a long time. The key is Mancini identifying and solving the problem of playing teams like Everton, Sunderland, West Brom, and Fulham away and not taking maximum points.

He'll also be allowed to strengthen the squad a little more because the likes of Adebayor and Tevez (probably) will be sold for significant money plus quite a few other players (De Jong if his contract problems aren't sorted for example).

We've also been very unlucky in many ways this season such as the post-CL away games, tough cup draws (looking forward to the day we get drawn out against someone like Stevenage in the cup like Spurs did!), United running into Arsenal and Chelsea sides in crisis while we have run into Arsenal and Chelsea sides not in crisis! And other things.

I don't think they will, they've always seemed like people who understand it takes time and effort build something and only being behind by one point at this stage of the season isn't a failure.

Hopefully they are not as sensationalist as the press or these forums after a defeat.

LoveCity said:
If Mancini knows the solution to our away day woes, be it wingers or some other strategy, we should win the league next season even if Chelsea and Arsenal improve and United remain the same as ever. We might not be invincible at home next season but I highly doubt we'll drop many points, the Etihad is going to be a fortress for a long time. The key is Mancini identifying and solving the problem of playing teams like Everton, Sunderland, West Brom, and Fulham away and not taking maximum points.

He'll also be allowed to strengthen the squad a little more because the likes of Adebayor and Tevez (probably) will be sold for significant money plus quite a few other players (De Jong if his contract problems aren't sorted for example).

We've also been very unlucky in many ways this season such as the post-CL away games, tough cup draws (looking forward to the day we get drawn out against someone like Stevenage in the cup like Spurs did!), United running into Arsenal and Chelsea sides in crisis while we have run into Arsenal and Chelsea sides not in crisis! And other things.

I am not sure what will happen in the remaining 10 games but if you give me 21-3-4 after twenty eight games each season I will snap your hand off.

Lets not get too coy about this our season to date in the premiership has been incredible , its only due to the fact that Manure are exceeding their own expectations by some margain that we have these threads.

It was disappointing to miss out the knock out stages of the CL at our first try but we had a difficult group and will be better for the experience.

The Tevez side show hasn't helped and although it shouldn't matter the media on mass don't want us to win the title this year or any year for that matter.

While it will be a huge disappointment if we don't win the title this season we are heading in the right direction and that's the most important thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.