Will they fire Mancini?

LoveCity said:
Jumanji said:
Sources have indicated to Goal.com
FFS

An understandable first reaction but since their overhaul with the BBC guy coming in, Goal have been breaking some legitimate exclusives.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/01/24/2863657/manchester-city-close-in-on-ground-breaking-appointment-of" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... intment-of</a>
How can you use that as proof of something legitimate when the Soriano deal has never come to fruition?

And just because a paper, or journalist has had a correct story, doesn't mean the other shit they spew is true. ;)

Jumanji said:
How can you use that as proof of something legitimate when the Soriano deal has never come to fruition?

The Soriano deal may or may not come off, but even if it doesn't, Catalan media have since that story confirmed that he has been offered the post by City so it was a legitimate exclusive that was posted there before anywhere else. I wouldn't rule out the Barca dream team thing coming true yet, City will have to wait for him to fully sever ties with Spainair so it'd probably happen in the summer.

And just because a paper, or journalist has had a correct story, doesn't mean the other shit they spew is true. ;)

I used to laugh off Goal as much as anyone, they are professional scavengers who bring together news from around the world, but their quality of exclusives has improved a lot since they made some changes behind the scenes. Veysey used to write for The Times and isn't some random hack.

allan harper said:
stonerblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
What a bizarre point to make.

Not really.

Mourinho is seen as some kind of guarantee of success by far too many people. With him as manager they are convinced we would be invincible.
No doubt if he failed to win anything then Guardiola would be next 'guaranteed silverware' manager.

There are two things you can bet your life on:

1. Big Bucks winning the chase today.

2. Jose guaranteeing success.

Goal.com were bought by a company I know well, Perform TV, a while ago. Perform are a serious player in the Sports streaming market, and are currently pushing hard to grab the home market. They appear to be making attempts to give goal.com some credibility.

But regardless, there's nothing in this story you couldn't get from this forum. Every single point made, including the lack of new contract, is made when the usual Mancino / Mourinho type arguments come up. It's all public domain stuff.

I do hope so, if he doesn't bring the pl title and or the Europa league. The man lack a backbone(as does the team), and rarely has a plan b.

Goodbye Mancini

Even if we pull off the league, owner is talking about how he wants to raise turnover by 400m. That will never happen if we keep getting humiliated in Europe.

Stillsy said:
If we fail to win the league this season?

Mancini has changed my mind on him and I love the bloke now where as I had my doubts before. I know we wasn't really expecting to win the title this season but having been in such a strong position for so long we have now thrown it away and I can only think that if we fail to win the league then he is a goner.

With Mourinho lurking and presumably seeking a move back to England then maybe the owners will make it happen?

One thing is guarenteed if we sign mourinho... We will win league titles... However long he stays is another matter but we will have lots and lots of silverware.

Yes. They will and should fire Mancini even IF we win the League. This is an utter shambles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.