Will this challenge make Pep stay longer

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by davek1808, 10 Nov 2019.

1. davek1808

davek1808

Anyone think all this bollocks we've had to face this season will galvanise Pep to really build an absolute unbeatable monster of a team? Or think to himself fuck you, you bent load of bastards?

2. bobmcfc

bobmcfc

I’d be looking to jan to bolster that defence if I were him.

3. bumbleblue

bumbleblue

That question worries me most. Hope he stays personally to regroup/build.

Kirkstall Blue likes this.
  4. I'm With Stupid

I'm With Stupid

If we don't win the league this season, I reckon we'll absolutely smash it next season. He's just that sort of manager.

5. bluemoon32

bluemoon32

Halesowen... for my sins but Cardiff is home
    I think we'll have to spend big this summer, clear out a few and drastically change the defence.
    I think Pep will be up for that

6. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

I’ve been thinking this since the Summer when the media bollocks was cranked up.

If I were Pep, I’d be asking for an extension to say “fuck you” to the lot of them.

I don’t know what Pep’s mentality is though, maybe he’d rather leave this shit behind?

7. deano ou812

deano ou812

Would love it,but situations like today will only hasten peps decision to see out next year and then be off,surely it must have an effect mentally on staff and players when we keep getting fucked over in games...

West Gorton Blue likes this.
  8. ali benarbia's studs

ali benarbia's studs

I love Pep, he is a fighter and i remember his days as captain of Barcelona when they won their first European cup in the 90`s. He is a fighter and a leader for the underdog, he will see our plight and stay a while.

He knows our cause and what we re up against as he see s it at home too, pep knows.

bluealf and Kirkstall Blue like this.
  9. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

His wife already has one foot back home. I can’t see him being here next season if anything! Hope I am wrong.

10. The slaughtered lamb

The slaughtered lamb

It's the one positive we could take from the bias we're seeing. He's just the type of character from a part of the world where they know all about establishment abuses where he could just say I'm staying till I see the German Cnut off.

11. davek1808

davek1808

I know one thing is for sure when Pep finally fucks off from these shores I can't wait to hear his views on what he's witnessed with these bent fuckers.