Will Twitcher be back next season?

KentBlue

One way or another I have a feeling we're going to be treated to yet more of 'Arry's Soundbites next season. If he gets QPR up we won't see or hear the last of it from his media mates. But if he doesn't and West Ham manage to avoid the drop he'll probably take over from BFS, so either way the chances are we're going to see that fucking mass of molten lava he calls a face on our screens next year...and I've just bought a 40" plasma!!

KentBlue said:
One way or another I have a feeling we're going to be treated to yet more of 'Arry's Soundbites next season. If he gets QPR up we won't see or hear the last of it from his media mates. But if he doesn't and West Ham manage to avoid the drop he'll probably take over from BFS, so either way the chances are we're going to see that fucking mass of molten lava he calls a face on our screens next year...and I've just bought a 40" plasma!!

He's nailed on for the West Ham job, long before the season ends.
So expect them to pay no fucking tax whatsoever come next April.

Yay, another season of hearing how if he was city manager with our players he'd win the treble.....
Mind you, his last squad at spurs was about as good as the one we had when he came out with that and he won fuck all.

and more of

"oh XXXXX, yeah we was in for him, good player"

About every player who is half decent.

' we were in for the Beast but City blew us out of the water'

denislawsbackheel said:
and more of

"oh XXXXX, yeah we was in for him, good player"

About every player who is half decent.
Triffic, Triffic, wiv bin on two settee baht ge'in tha forrin boy silva fo free

Im not sure you know. No love lost between him and West Ham. Old owner or not he thinks the fans are wrong to him and the fans think he fucked them over selling the family jewels

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Im not sure you know. No love lost between him and West Ham. Old owner or not he thinks the fans are wrong to him and the fans think he fucked them over selling the family jewels
yeh but at the minute I think they might accept him coming back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.