Will VAR lead to increased football violence?

I did think about this leaving the game yesterday.

Emotions were very high and spurs fans left the stadium laughing thinking how the funk did we walk away from this with a point. That added to their VAR song clearly pissed off the blues leaving the ground.

They say it will even out over a season, not a chance. How many teams really attack city. We will experience this more than most teams so get used to it blues.

A recipe for disaster.

And there you have it.it doesn't happen to them.ever.when they are going for The title .. Newcastle away last season the rub of the green goes their way....the nonsense free kick decision which led to their goal.outrageous!
Meanwhile...back at City ..in crucial encounters with Spurs we are denied.not once.but twice.
When it was crucial for utd in Paris. .it worked in their favour....
Tbf.I can see a lot of folk getting angry
And Football grounds.. will see a lot of post match action between fans....
It's Gonna Happen.Undertones.

It won’t. There’ll only be tourists five years from now. I’ve been going since the 70’s and had a ST since the mid 80’s. I’ve lived up to 200 miles away, watched some of the worst football imaginable, been elated and dejected but, at 55, I’ve never thought of chucking it in before. This season might well do it if this VAR thing stays as it is which is, however you look at it, a pretty damning indictment.

It's depressingly predictable how things will go for city this season. We are to be stopped. By any and every means.

These kind of decisions will become common place for us, and nobody apart from city related People will highlight it. The media scene is set after 10 years of drip feeling negativity about the club, we are to most football people "cheats" and "financial dopers". ... So seriously no fucks will be given if we are shafted.

The great premier League heist is on, and powerful forces are at work to handicap the club.
I’m not a conspiracy theorist at all, but find nothing one can disavow in your thoughts.

Seeing some of the decisions against us already this season, it at least begs the question...How blatant will this become???

Some people may see it as banter others may see it as offensive.. who are we to judge what football / there club means to everyone.. we all see it differently and are attached to it different.
You wouldn’t walk into a mosque in Iran shouting anti Mohamed shit or Start shouting Michael Jackson is a kiddi fiddler at a MJ reunion without expecting some kind of kick back.. football grounds are emotionally charged places, if they wasn’t the game would be dead... you pick your time and place for that kind of shit.. if your in a min looking for trouble then yep go ahead and get what’s coming or get away with it but don’t pretend your not looking fir it.. if your stupid enough to do it with out back up then that’s where the laws of natural selection kicks in and you have put yourself in the realm of them that think they can fly or puts there hand in the fire to see if it burns...

They could always have less alcohol?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.