Will VAR lead to increased football violence?

What I found equally depressing is that I didn't even celebrate our other goals until play had restarted.

I am dreading this yet know that this is how I will react going forward if it carries on, which it will. I think it’s fair to predict that we will have over 15 goals disallowed this season based on what we have seen so far. Let’s hope that they are all when the game is not in doubt, but I fear they won’t be. I dread to think what would happen if it was against United or Liverpool or in a potential title winning game.

Seems like she thinks she's important from her twitter feed....selling tickets for charity and being a tit whilst working in PR...great combo, not that I'm in ANY way condoning her getting hit but don't put yourself in that position.
She's also deleting tweet replies left right and centre questioning why she was leaning over the segregation gobbing off at angry young lads. Not sensible.

Just keep away from the line of showsec.

She's also deleting tweet replies left right and centre questioning why she was leaning over the segregation gobbing off at angry young lads. Not sensible.

Just keep away from the line of showsec.

She's probably a mystery shopper in her spare time, spying on poor overworked and undermanned staff and marking them down.

Whether she deserved a slap or not is subject to conjecture. I do know though that if you poke even the most docile domesticated animal enough it will bite you and humans are no different. If you aggravate a young male of the species at an age their aggression is at it's peak and it is already irritated then you are really stupid and can't complain if you get hurt in the process.

Interesting. I walked out with my lad disgusted as soon as the decision was made.

Loads of Spurs fans had already left and assumed they had lost. I'm in the South Stand and they were on Ashton New Road goading and walking right through City fans and singing VAR as they heard what had happened and being very threatening.

I felt like smacking them myself, so wasn't surprised that someone who couldn't control themselves did exactly that.

The police were telling Spurs fans to shut up and move on.
Can play the victim all they want,they are the most active firm in London and like the rags they don't care who they slap.

A higher proportion of them are gobshites like United. I got banjoed from behind at the 1981 replay and they were giving it the big un in 93. They like anybody are not all bad but having lived in London tjey have the highest percentage of tits. Ask the West Ham lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.