Will We Beat Blackburn?

Smoothy B.

Predictions please....
I really hope we can carry yesterdays form into this game and give that big fat bastard Allardyce a real kick up his fat arse!
Come on City,...Im hoping (and praying) for a 3-1 win!

Smoothy B. said:
Predictions please....
I really hope we can carry yesterdays form into this game and give that big fat bastard Allardyce a real kick up his fat arse!
Come on City,...Im hoping (and praying) for a 3-1 win!

win or draw.

Yes we will win. 2-0 I`m going for. Caicedo (confidence) and Ireland (goal scoring boots back on).

The team just need a win to ge them back on track, beat Blackbrn and then Jan turns into a very important month.

Fingers crossed for the win. Away form has got to improve at some stage, hope its tomorrow.

COME ON CITY
COME ON CITY
COME ON CITY

Obviously hope we do win but i am not optimistic. At the moment we are flat track bullies. Great when everything is going okay but when other teams are in our faces we become slow and pedestrian.

We need some quality in the middle of defence and a good box to box midfielder then games likes tomorrow will be easier.

Desperately hope I am wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.