Will we ever see a top 6 side relegated?

Ten years ago no one dreamt that the scum would end up a crap team struggling to stay in the top four.

It is inevitable that eventually one of the top six will go down.

Leeds, Chelsea & Spurs have all been relegated in my lifetime. As have West Ham, Bolton, Ipswich, Forest & Derby. In 1992, the teams finishing below the rags in the top 4 were Norwich, Villa & Blackburn, all of who are now in the Championship.

It ballooned! Which leads me to think that companies are expecting a tsunami of subscriptions that I think will not be forthcoming, and how many of the subscriptions have been cancelled since, due in no small measure to the RDAHMEEDYA offering us the likes of BoreOwen, CamelGob, Danny KnowFuckAll, and the omniscient Gary Nutter as presenters! The balloon will surely pop.
It might pop and deflate a little, but nothing more. The notion that it will 'disappear' is fanciful to say the least.

I suppose at least we have a ‘top six’ other European leagues have a top two in the main. The gulf between top and bottom is huge though. Three leagues in one really, but it is competitive no matter who you are.

I hate sky football and the loss of Saturday 3pm kick offs but it really is quality at times.

Man Utd v Newcastle a case in point. You know how much they’ve fallen when they celebrate like they’ve won the champions league having beaten a shite Newcastle. Two bob wankers

I think the odds are more likely that a top 6 team is relegated than it is for a team winning the premiere league just a year after being promoted from the championship......

I hate sky football and the loss of Saturday 3pm kick offs but it really is quality at times.

Man Utd v Newcastle a case in point. You know how much they’ve fallen when they celebrate like they’ve won the champions league having beaten a shite Newcastle. Two bob wankers
I know Newcastle are an "acquired taste", but that's a bit harsh!

I know Newcastle are an "acquired taste", but that's a bit harsh!
I just hate the north east hotbed of football hype, such a hackneyed old cliche. I have an irrational hate of them which is in no way connected to getting a clump when I was 13 (in colours) outside the metro station. Brave lads...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.