Will we ever ultimately slay the RAG Empire?

B B

BLUEMATT23

Without wanting to sound ungrateful for our success and evolution over the last few years I sit here tonight completely despondent and pissed off that "them" have got the better of us and the title has been relenquished so bloody easily.

Call me deluded but I felt after last season we could go onto dominate english football for years and completely bury the evil umpire into oblivion, maybe for good. Now doubts are creeping back in and im pissed off.

I know we cannot win everything and nor am I arrogant enough to accept that we will win everything as their are other good teams that we will be competing for trophies with over the coming years.

But does anyone forsee an era of us dominating the Rags, them not winning anything at all for years and us going onto a golden era?. Or are they just going to be a like a f****** annoying wasp that you cannot get rid of?.

It began last May.

They won this time but we scare them shit less now.

Taking RVP before they got to him would have really hurt them and could have killed them off for a while.

VERY early days in our dynasty yet. The game changer is still all cranes and dirt mounds.

The real answer to your question will come in the years when the Campus is up and running and Baconface has done the world a favour and retired.

BLUEMATT23 said:
Without wanting to sound ungrateful for our success and evolution over the last few years I sit here tonight completely despondent and pissed off that "them" have got the better of us and the title has been relenquished so bloody easily.

Call me deluded but I felt after last season we could go onto dominate english football for years and completely bury the evil umpire into oblivion, maybe for good. Now doubts are creeping back in and im pissed off.

I know we cannot win everything and nor am I arrogant enough to accept that we will win everything as their are other good teams that we will be competing for trophies with over the coming years.

But does anyone forsee an era of us dominating the Rags, them not winning anything at all for years and us going onto a golden era?. Or are they just going to be a like a f****** annoying wasp that you cannot get rid of?.

tumblr_lnh1fu3w4S1qdku4ro1_500.png

We won't completely dominate, but if that purple-nosed tw@t pops it in the next couple of years we might get in front for a couple of years. It seems like they'll always be up near the top though, sadly.

woodieMCFC said:
BLUEMATT23 said:

tumblr_lnh1fu3w4S1qdku4ro1_500.png

Love it that's cheered me up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.