Will we hit a 1,000 passes in a game this season.

I'm not particularly impressed by breaking passing stats records. The most goals scored in a premier league game would be a great record to beat, and the rags hold that with their 9-0 v Ipswich. I want to see a 10-0 demolition.
Think we missed the best opportunity we ever had v Stoke at home in the 7-2.. recall only 3 mins were added on despite lengthy stoppages for injuries (talking 9 mins here).

Think we missed the best opportunity we ever had v Stoke at home in the 7-2.. recall only 3 mins were added on despite lengthy stoppages for injuries (talking 9 mins here).
I really think that if we play with high tempo and don't ease off the gas, we'll score 10. I can see it happening in the first 3 months of the season, maybe next season when the team are fresh. I've lost count of the games where we have had teams by the throat only to ease off when 3 or 4 up. The reason is obvious in that we don't need to go full belt all game, to save energy and prevent possible injury through over exertion.
But some poor unsuspecting team will come up against us when we are in the mood.

I'm gonna have a flutter on it happening next season if i get offered decent odds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.