Will we win the league? (continued)

Re: Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

God waiting for this game on Saturday any come quick enough. Just hope to god all the fans and players pull together. The season isn't over its just started..

dobobobo said:
Champions2012! said:
1398620925924.gif

LOL!

How do people do things like this so quickly!!!

Nobody likes the dippers

Taximania said:
Sadly Chris we wont have done anything until the lady with a slow metabolic rate sings.
Complaicancy is a dangerous thing !
All difficult games.
I am sure the lads will prepare well.
A second bite of the cherry it is.
Exciting run in now and ours to lose.

chris85mcfc said:
I actually think chelsea are the main there at now

Genuinely think that Liverpool will struggle to lift themselves and everything will be a bit flat for them this week after months of being on a high

If we beat Everton next week I think we've done it, the fact we play the day before chelsea and two days before Liverpool, if they watch us beat Everton I think they'll both know it's over
That can work in our favour if we win, or it can work in Liverpool's favour if we don't win

I think it's going to the last day, and after the Sunderland draw, I'd have snatched at that outcome.

Some on Bluemoon were worrying that we wouldn't even make the top 4 before the WBA game.

Olivavu said:
It's all yours now.
It was never all yours, and it's in our hands now. But going to EFC and winning is not to be taken for granted and we aren't going to get complacent so you can give that up straight away

it's going to get very ugly in the press this week as they try to get to us - if we beat everton i think palace will turn pool over, pulis will get a reaction and it's their last home game coupled with how deflated the dippers will be

they could end up third

I never said it was ours.

It's in the bag for you now though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.