Will we win the league? (continued)

Re: Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Damocles said:
razman said:
came across this

BmP_9u7CUAEa7LT.jpg

From the scouse thread:

oeHbGyM.gif

That is genuinely killing me. I cannot stop laughing at it.

ahah.

Vincents Tackle said:
Perfect Saturday next week will be we win our game v Everton and Villa and West Ham both pick up 3 points meaning guaranteed safety for both before their games against us.

Yep agreed...I think Arsenal can do us a huge favour by winning tomorrow night to put them 4 points clear of Everton.
Not over by any stretch of the imagination but great to have it back in our hands

Beermonster said:
Vincents Tackle said:
Perfect Saturday next week will be we win our game v Everton and Villa and West Ham both pick up 3 points meaning guaranteed safety for both before their games against us.

Yep agreed...I think Arsenal can do us a huge favour by winning tomorrow night to put them 4 points clear of Everton.
Not over by any stretch of the imagination but great to have it back in our hands

Yep, good shout on Arsenal, Villa & West Ham

Winning this league is going to be soooo sweet.

Thanks for that Jose...we'll take it from here.

Its got the smell of 2012 all over again including a rerun of the priceless point against Sunderland.

Sourness showed us a glimpse behind the mask and revealed the unimaginable horror of the Liverpool media wankfest that will be unleashed if we do let the bloody thing slip again. This must be avoided at all costs.

If City can beat Everton next week then I can see Liverpool dropping points at Palace - they will have a full 48 hours knowing that City have two home games to win the league ( Not that they can be taken for granted), and the chances of them winning the league will hit home, as well as still ruing their missed opportunity.

BobKowalski said:
Thanks for that Jose...we'll take it from here.

Its got the smell of 2012 all over again including a rerun of the priceless point against Sunderland.

Sourness showed us a glimpse behind the mask and revealed the unimaginable horror of the Liverpool media wankfest that will be unleashed if we do let the bloody thing slip again. This must be avoided at all costs.

we must free the world from the tyranny of wankfesting, candle lit vigils and dipperness..the world has been free for twenty five years..it must not start again..

Adolf Dipperner and his nasty party will not prevail... his followers prematurely proclaimed themselves victors but the struggle goes on..

We will fight them on the pitches.. Never on the field of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
onceabluealways said:
Even if chavs rest a few -

swartzer - ok
Ivanavic is back
lampard cup tied so prob play
matic - cuptied
might want to give hazard some game time
mikel - cuptied
torres or ba - not much in it
oscar probably play

the only place that may be significantly weaker is centreal defense - I expect chavs to sit deep and try to break and they have some decent defensive midfielders so will always have a chance

It will count for nowt. Gerrard has got his favourite ref - Atkinson. He is not gonna rewrite the refereeing manual. He might well rewrite the Laws of the Game, but he ain't gonna shaft Candlefield this season! The game is up, guys. We gave it a good go but it was the beginning of the season and failure in the January window that did for us. It's next season now!!

It's great looking back at this thread just a few days back. Funny old game isn't it. I felt the same!

(Nothing personal Dave, had to pick one of them out!) :)

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, eh?!

Next game, focus, Everton, focus, determination...forget about the title, first place, champions, the trophy...forget about all that...focus...then after Everton focus on Villa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.