Will we win the league? Yes or no.

as I said in another thread,we are the form team,( last 4 matches,)where is this negative perception coming from?................ sorry already know the answer to that one

ped said:
as I said in another thread,we are the form team,( last 4 matches,)where is this negative perception coming from?................ sorry already know the answer to that one

Is it negative to believe we could have done better away from home? I just think we may come to regret some of the points we have lost on our travels so far this season.

Not sure whether it was in this topic or another, but someone mentioned that since the first Bayern game we have had 13 games in all competitions

We have win 10 of those, drawn one and lost 2. And the 2 losses are the fluke at Chelsea where we played well, and the defeat at Sunderland where we didn't play that well but where the ref made some bad mistakes

And then consider that in that time we lost Hart who was dropped. We lost Kompany, and then we lost Silva. We should therefore be able to continue if not improve on that form

We'll also maybe able to call on Jovetic, Gudetti and Lopes in the FA Cup whilst Arsenal battle it out with Spurs

And we're likely to go out of the Champions League in February whereas Arsenal will probably go further. That's not guaranteed but this season there's a big advantage for the English clubs to finish top. That could make the difference in the League. Intense double headers in Europe in the run in produce injuries and fatigue and they distract focus

Will you win the league?

Probably, if you don't, then you have no one to blame but yourselves.

steviemc said:
wireblue said:
I'll tell you next Saturday night
The Pink Panther said:
moomba said:
Ask me in 10 days.
and me
waspish said:
Ask me after the arsenal game

So, will we win the league lads?
we would if it werent for injurys to our better players.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:18 pm --<br /><br />
steviemc said:
wireblue said:
I'll tell you next Saturday night
The Pink Panther said:
moomba said:
Ask me in 10 days.
and me
waspish said:
Ask me after the arsenal game

So, will we win the league lads?
we would if it werent for injurys to our better players.

should be pissing this league, really baffling that we're not. Should have had it tied up in Feb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.