Will we win the league? Yes or no.

Cobwebcat said:
God its going to be close. I'll say no because I think anyone of three teams can win it (including us) so the odds are against us. If pushed I'll go with Arsenal as they have a consistency that has been missing and Ozil signing has given them confidence. Whoever is top after the next 5 games will win it I think. I'd tip us if we started the season again now.

If we somehow manage to buy a top quality DM in Jan then I would change that to yes.
I'll say yes, but I think it will be close and the gap to Arsenal may go to 8 points or more before we close it

I replied to this post because I don't get the top quality DM bit. That is exactly what Fernandinho's role is, and he has been superb. We aren't going to play an extra defensive midfielder alongside Yaya Toure and Fernandinho, or instead of them.

City have been unlucky away from home. Performances have been OK, but if this is behind us, I think that over the course of 5-6 months we can overhaul a 6 point gap to Arsenal

next two games and the xmas period are important. Win the next 2 and get top for new year and should be able to win it. On a good day we are the best team in the league no doubt on our best day no one comes close. Even some rags i know who actually watch the game and are not total morrons reckon its ours for the taken if we want it enough!

You know the media are concerned that we are starting to show how good we are when after last nights matches the 10oclock news report on radio 5 live reported how great Arsenal and Chelsea were, then went through every single other game leaving ours to last adding just that we had won but no details. Love it!

Mr HJ said:
You know the media are concerned that we are starting to show how good we are when after last nights matches the 10oclock news report on radio 5 live reported how great Arsenal and Chelsea were, then went through every single other game leaving ours to last adding just that we had won but no details. Love it!

Ha - spot on.
Before the game our away form was their big story - we win and not a thing.

Let's put it this way.

If any of the other mickey mouse teams going for the title beat us to it we should hang our heads.
We have by far the best squad, Chelsea are utter utter tripe and for some reason everyone thinks Arsenal have now got it in them because they made one decent signing. Unless Wenger is putting something in the water we should and will romp to the league.

one game at a time approach is needed.

Keep up the home form and improve the away.

Job done!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.