Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

Anything could happen in football, Liverpool can drop points against chelsea and palace.

One thing is for sure, we almost lost to Sunderland at HOME and that does not look like champions.

If Liverpool win it they deserved it, we have been unlucky with away form at the beginning of the season and then injuries to key players.

I'm looking forward to next season, hope we get some good players in summer and hope sunderland go down!

I was gutted at the final whistle, but knowing we will be in the title race year in year out and in Champions league, we are very lucky to have what we have and long may it continue.

Not a chance unless we are extremely lucky and other results go for us.

We were extremely poor tonight and havent been anywhere near top form for a while

Liverpool deserve it as they are playing free flowing fast paced football

Said months ago we'd finish third. To be honest, at the time I thought I was being a bit pessimistic.

Bugger.

It's over. Liverpool won't drop that many points, they are an well oiled machine at this stage of the season, whilst the wheels are falling off ours.
Either Chelsea or Liverpool will win it.

Cheesy said:
Said months ago we'd finish third. To be honest, at the time I thought I was being a bit pessimistic.

Bugger.

It's your fault then!!!

simon23 said:
Not a chance unless we are extremely lucky and other results go for us.

We were extremely poor tonight and havent been anywhere near top form for a while

Liverpool deserve it as they are playing free flowing fast paced football
Don't torture yourself; it's gone. It was gone after sunday, to be honest. We were never going to win our last 6, we nearly always lose at Goodison and Palace are arguably in better current form than we are.

Liverpool deserve it,not Pelegrini.... :(

not this year...
I thought we`d at least take it to the wire but it wasn`t to be....
but fuckin drawing against bottom of the league sums up our state of mind lately...
still,i`ve seen some great football and we`ve won the league cup,champions league football next year and utd have moyes,not a bad season but could have done better..
would be funny if chelski and mickeys drew and lost their next games...

Body language at the end suggested it was gone. Dramatic draws against Sunderland can be galvanising, but reeling in two teams will be a tall order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.