Will you attend City games if we join a European Super League?

Would you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 706 75.2%
  • Depends on what the plans are

Votes: 149 15.9%

• Total voters
I said earlier to my mates. All this will take is one to have the balls to back out due to today’s outrage and others will follow!!
it’s just who bottles it first I hope it’s us
Bottle it. Ffs.

Yeah the top 6 owners have decided to rewrite the rules and they don’t actually want millions in the bank anymore and want to give it away.

City have not once said a single fucking word about the fans returning.

Ive seen it on clubs like Sheff United’s and Warrington Wolves’ social media and club websites...

I’ve not seen City utter a single fucking word about the fans throughout this pandemic, not once!

They don’t give a shit
City phoned us to ask how we were coping during the pandemic

More than once as well. That I will give them credit for.
Wonder if anyone will get any more phone calls..... the only contact I’ve had is a text asking me to buy a ticket for Sunday, and anticipate the next I’ll hear from them is to advise of the new season tickets and the new price to watch super league
That’s going to be some incredible poxy tin box they will need to give out as a “gift” if I’m going to change my mind on that one pmfsl

Remember the Odyssey song "if you are looking for a way out?"

Well after the insult that was the game management for the Leeds fixture followed by the insult that was the Chelsea fixture in the FA Cup this weekend - I was starting to get a bit fed up anyway. Its great that City bust the door open making it possible for a team like Leicester to come through and win the league - we deserve some of the credit for breaking up the monopoly. However the fact that we can be in a position to win a quadruple in recent seasons and also take a dispassionate approach to losing a derby, a league game against Leeds and a semi-final against Chelsea just didn't read right with me anyway, and that's before this debacle. This is the first wrong move made by our otherwise savvy and worldly-wise owners. The kudos we could have had as a club would have been immense - to sign up for anything alongside Man Utd and Liverpool is always the wrong move no matter what that move is. How could they not see that?

I want to see a fairer league where every game matters and a semi-final is not a shrug-of-the-shoulders affair for the manager and fans. It just isn't right. Creating an exclusive elite is going further in the wrong direction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.