Will you attend City games if we join a European Super League?

Would you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 706 75.2%
  • Depends on what the plans are

Votes: 149 15.9%

• Total voters
True

Attachments

• BB9AEA28-DE4A-4220-9E53-5A63BBC8DEE5.jpeg
    BB9AEA28-DE4A-4220-9E53-5A63BBC8DEE5.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 30
I still don’t get how this will have a negative effect on fans? Instead of champions league you have this? This game has gone for money long time ago and it’s sad that you just now realized that.

A set list of the exact same teams competing in a tournament each year, fuck that.

This is also a stepping stone for them to fuck the domestic leagues off.

I don’t share the general outrage. We’re still
committed to fulfilling the domestic league program and presumably domestic cups. The new comp will be broadly similar to the current CL - soulless meaningless matches aplenty with a couple of good games in the knockout stages - only this way we get a bigger slice of the pie and fuck over our corrupt enemies at UEFA.

If you think the whole CL circus is shite you won t be interested in the new comp anyway and if you love the CL you will love the new comp even more.

Everyone’s a winner.

I enjoy the CL especially in the knock outs and I’m desperate to see us win it. It’s unpredictable and great to watch.

The ESL is nothing but what the cartel clubs sought to create when FFP was implemented. A closed shop for the European elite clubs to hoard the cash at the expense of the rest. The fact we’ve put our name against it after battling FFP for years is disgusting.

Wtf is there to watch in this new competition that we don’t see twice a year in the league anyway? Home and away games against fucking arsenal, Spurs for inflated prices no doubt. What is the point.

FCUKING cünts.

They moan about the amount of games already. Imagine trying to shoehorn all those in as well.

Pricks.

I’m not going again. I’ll be visiting PLYMOUTH Argyle more now.

I don’t share the general outrage. We’re still
committed to fulfilling the domestic league program and presumably domestic cups. The new comp will be broadly similar to the current CL - soulless meaningless matches aplenty with a couple of good games in the knockout stages - only this way we get a bigger slice of the pie and fuck over our corrupt enemies at UEFA.

If you think the whole CL circus is shite you won t be interested in the new comp anyway and if you love the CL you will love the new comp even more.

Everyone’s a winner.
Totally agree.

A set list of the exact same teams competing in a tournament each year, fuck that.

This is also a stepping stone for them to fuck the domestic leagues off.
I don’t think the domestic league will ever go anywhere. And hell for the past 5years we always almost get grouped with the same teams in the champs anyway.

"Going forward, the Founding Clubs look forward to holding discussions with UEFA and FIFA to work together in partnership to deliver the best outcomes for the new League and for football as a whole."

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in those meetings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.