Will you be re-newing your Season card next season

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Simple question and if not is it cost or another reason?

I will be renewing mine even though I have worked out it has cost me in the region of £3750 this season, the cost of petrol has been killing me the last 4 months.
Had one since 1977 so not about to stop now things looking good

No matter what the cost I will be renewing.
I have not waited 30+ years as a supporter to have a dream of seeing us win the title and not be there to witness it.

I will indeed be renewing. My first season ticket was the year Pearce was in charge (the 9 goals at home all season) and I was 21 then. so really that was when i could actually afford to buy a season ticket.
Each year since Pearce we have improved and regardless of how this season goes, I've loved every mimute, this season more than any.

I know I can only JUST about say this but I did pay the money when we were shit.

salfordpaul said:
hell yeah and staying in cb level 3...best view in the house!

No level 1 CB Aisle 125 is the best view and as for renewing my season card...................... is the Pope a Catholic!!!?? :-)

Of course I will renew and in the same seat as well.I'll give you a wave Salford Paul!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.