Will you be re-newing your Season card next season

depends on the prices, I'm not going to bend over and take it if they try and mug us off :L

I'll understand a slight increase but nothing severe!

No question.

Sven's season was our first full one together - we went to a few, game by game in Pearce's last season - and we both got SCs in Colin Bell Level 3 (328) and we've been there ever since.

Go on then if I must. Need to keep my near 9000 points growing for the Champions league final in the next year or so.
Hope my padded seat doesn't go up to much.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:07 pm --<br /><br />Go on then if I must. Need to keep my near 9000 points growing for the Champions league final in the next year or so.
Hope my padded seat doesn't go up to much.

Yes, signing up for another year of madness, chaos and beauty.
Mind you, it would help if the fucking card arrived on time for the first time in four years of being dicked around.
I wouldn't mind the option of collecting it in person, but been repeatedly told this is not possible for 'logistical reasons'.
105. The row behind me is corporate/hospitality. Top seat but you don't half get to hear some complete and utter bollocks from some of the tipsy trippers.

Yes, but not doing the cup schemes this time. I will wait for the offers they gave this season for non season card holders

i'm waiting to hear what improvements are going to be made to my seat. the padding is great, but if i don't start hearing rumours soon about either a temperature control, a button to call seat service, or a foot rest, i might have to think again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.