Will you renew?

Yes, despite the commute from Essex. Hopefully, not a truncated season like this one. Fans in from the start and not behind closed till new year, then fans in thereafter.

I'm worried about some of the post in this thread. Who needs the media to run us down when we have so many of our own people doing it for them.

Or maybe people like to make informed decisions based on well-founded grievances and attending football matches no longer holds the same appeal?

renewing (God only knows when), but only because its the main amount of time that I get to spend with my 2 sons.

I'm worried about some of the post in this thread. Who needs the media to run us down when we have so many of our own people doing it for them.
I don’t think anybody is running the Club down. What most are angry at is the way football has gone and is going at the expense of those of us that actually want to be there in the flesh.

Things like kick-off times and days, VAR, unnecessary law changes, international breaks, heavy handed stewards, overpriced drinks/food/programmes, Club Questionnaires, public transport etc etc.

This is what is turning fans away from the game they used to love.

I am looking forward to next Season.

Last Seasons unprecedented domestic Treble took it out of us.

A drop off this season was expected after that.

I also think this season has been undermined by the off the field UEFA Circus.(Witch Hunt).

Will be glad to put the UEFA shit behind us.

And we go again.

i think every club is going to suffer depending on the way things are with the virus, we may have reduced crowds to say 25% and build on that over the following seasons, more will sack it off than new S/T sales, the longer we have zero crowds the worse it will be when we open up,,we may be looking at 35k and struggle to sell above that but we wont be alone,,football may have to do something to get the people back like tickets at £15/£20 per game or a full S/T for £350 a season,re hook them so to speak

i think every club is going to suffer depending on the way things are with the virus, we may have reduced crowds to say 25% and build on that over the following seasons, more will sack it off than new S/T sales, the longer we have zero crowds the worse it will be when we open up,,we may be looking at 35k and struggle to sell above that but we wont be alone,,football may have to do something to get the people back like tickets at £15/£20 per game or a full S/T for £350 a season,re hook them so to speak
Which will be a good thing imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.