Will you renew?

No. Due to quite a few things

first being I’m fed up of the match day experience/ what it’s become. I feel like I’m at a fun fair at times. Barely any atmosphere and more often then not surrounded by away fans in 107

I’m also disillusioned with football in general. Its just about money, whether that’s wages or trying to rinse the fans. City have put prices up every year and I’ve had enough of it

Lastly the main reason is, I actually can’t afford it now due to job circumstances. Know lots of others in the same position

Myself, brother and my dad aren’t renewing. My dads been going since 72- he went home and away for about 20 years

if city cared about out fan base or acknowledged the economic/ health circumstances they would freeze or reduce prices.

Last edited:
Fair play to you mate.. I worked in London for 12 months, used to drive down early Monday morning and drive home late on a Friday..

208 miles from my drive to the office, what a drag..!

A least you're watching some decent stuff thses days, tonight being a bit of an exception at the moment..!

Indeed. Only been an exile 8 years, moving down south June 2012, so not the time to give it up after all the hard yards.

M6 is an absolute pain, especially on a Friday as you know. Fixtures getting moved all the time is now an added problem.

Beginning to reflect that when we were shit it was a lot more fun and bearable knowing I got paid more than some of the players and knew kids who with a bit of application were arguably better than some of the team. That lots collective weekly wage today is more than the lottery premium bonds etc pay out, as for application we have to accept most are prima donnas the ones that are worth watching standout and are becoming more and more exceptionsLike Kev, Phil, David, at which point I run out of examples today. Will I renew....... of course I fucking will.

Pushed 2 refunds to next season so yes. However at an age were other life expenditures are creeping in and the soul of football is creeping out... didn’t miss the £160 going on there on the 1st July..

I’ve just returned to the Manchester area after 30 years abroad. I’ve had a season card for a few years which my family has been using. I’m looking forward to using it myself so yes, I’ll be renewing.

No I wont be
Disullusioned with football, VAR, UEFA and the match day experience.
Totally fed up with it and I wish the season was over.

No. Due to quite a few things

first being I’m fed up of the match day experience/ what it’s become. I feel like I’m at a fun fair at times. Barely any atmosphere and more often then not surrounded by away fans in 107

I’m also disillusioned with football in general. Its just about money, whether that’s wages or trying to rinse the fans. City have put prices up every year and I’ve had enough of it

Lastly the main reason is, I actually can’t afford it now due to job circumstances. Know lots of others in the same position

Myself, brother and my dad aren’t renewing. My dads been going since 72- he went home and away for about 20 years

if city cared about out fan base or acknowledged the economic/ health circumstances they would freeze or reduce prices.

city do themselves little favours when they push the prices up over what inflation is. I might look into the hard data of pricing changes in certain seats. They know they can squeeze more as the gaps will be filled by deep pocketed day trippers. That is why the exchange has worked so well. I usually sell my spare ticket and encounter some characters beside me...

I think you’re around my age of late 20s? Maybe younger but It can difficult to justify it when family jobs and other costs (mortgages etc) control life at this age. Plus we have every game live now from our living rooms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.