Wills and Kate

johnnytapia

What a couple. Just seen them on the news, paying their respects to the dead from 9/11. It just shows how humane they are, that they can be so in touch with the common man. In fact, I also saw Kate on a walk around the absolute dregs of American housing yesterday and the small children did doff their caps and genuflect accordingly but Kate, dear Kate, remained smiling throughout. Nobody could surely take the mantle of Diana and become “The People’s Princess” but Kate will surely go down in the history books as the one who came closest.

In fact, if you had to ask, in these times of ever increasing poverty, ever increasing mortality rates for the world’s poorest, what could be more uplifting than meeting someone who grins incessantly like an inane, equine goon, knowing all the time, that “royalty” (for that is what they are) will never, ever, ever have to lift a fucking finger. Because we pay for it, the poorest in British society pay for it. And for that, we must say that we, the citizens of this fair isle are truly truly blessed.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you…Camelot, sorry, I give you…Wills and Kate.

johnnytapia said:
What a couple. Just seen them on the news, paying their respects to the dead from 9/11. It just shows how humane they are, that they can be so in touch with the common man. In fact, I also saw Kate on a walk around the absolute dregs of American housing yesterday and the small children did doff their caps and genuflect accordingly but Kate, dear Kate, remained smiling throughout. Nobody could surely take the mantle of Diana and become “The People’s Princess” but Kate will surely go down in the history books as the one who came closest.

In fact, if you had to ask, in these times of ever increasing poverty, ever increasing mortality rates for the world’s poorest, what could be more uplifting than meeting someone who grins incessantly like an inane, equine goon, knowing all the time, that “royalty” (for that is what they are) will never, ever, ever have to lift a fucking finger. Because we pay for it, the poorest in British society pay for it. And for that, we must say that we, the citizens of this fair isle are truly truly blessed.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you…Camelot, sorry, I give you…Wills and Kate.

you ****

dont start me thinking about fucking royalty

HEY PLEBS, WE FEEL YOUR PAIN.....

borntoroyalty.jpg

I used to have the same view as the OP until I visited Buckingham Palace.

I then realised that the Monarchy was simply the world's most advanced theme park designed solely to liberate fat American dollars from their fat American owners.

chabal said:
I used to have the same view as the OP until I visited Buckingham Palace.

I then realised that the Monarchy was simply the world's most advanced theme park designed solely to liberate fat American dollars from their fat American owners.
Can't beat a bit of Bill Hicks!

The royal family brings in sh*t loads to the UK and they promote the UK around the world - especially the Queen. I have no interest in them personally and I'm not a royalist in the slightest, but I regard them as a benefit to us.

TangerineSteve17 said:
jimharri said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
I think I detected an ever-so-slight sarcastic undertone to this post. But I agree with the points raised, (which I understood) which was none. :/
Shit. No. Sherlock.

Hey! No semi colons? You're slacking Jimmy. ;)
Not at all. 3 separate (very short!) sentences. I'm not as thick as I look.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.