Wills and Kate

Rascal said:
Aw! a new princess.

I reckon GDM will be jealous, he is has a challenger for his title as the most popular Princess in the UK :))

I had GDM down as more of an old queen actually.

chabal said:
Rascal said:
Aw! a new princess.

I reckon GDM will be jealous, he is has a challenger for his title as the most popular Princess in the UK :))

I had GDM down as more of an old queen actually.

Old Queens were little Princesses once.

stonerblue said:
Oh good, another fucking royal leech.

Royal expenses dont go up and down as they are born and die, and their cost is 15% of the profits of the land they own. The keen mathematicians out there might realise that 15 is actually a smaller number than 100 and might wonder if the entire Royal budget is 15% then where does 85% go to you?

It goes into your pocket.

They are a self sufficient corporation. You are leeching off of them.

Amazing how many people seemingly obsessed with Royal expenses dont actually know anything about Royal expenses

Damo on his way to Buck House yesterday.......

royalist.jpg

Damocles said:
stonerblue said:

Royal expenses dont go up and down as they are born and die, and their cost is 15% of the profits of the land they own. The keen mathematicians out there might realise that 15 is actually a smaller number than 100 and might wonder if the entire Royal budget is 15% then where does 85% go to you?

Amazing how many people seemingly obsessed with Royal expenses dont actually know anything about Royal expenses

Dunno how you work that out either.

stonerblue said:
Damocles said:
stonerblue said:

Dunno how you work that out either.

I have literally just explained this above.

They give you the taxpayer 85% of their corporate profits, you cost them money, not the other way around. AND they get taxed on their income as income tax.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.