Willy Caballero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Willy, my Dad loves Willy too.

As per Bill above, I feel so much more at ease when he's in net.

willy is qn excellent keeper and always gives his all when called upon, and we should be grateful that he is with us. He is though our back up keeper and always has been. Those thinking he will usurp Bravo I suspect, will be disappointed. Bravo will still be seen as our number 1, and will be back in goals. As I said, always rated Willy, but he and Pep know, he is back up and that seems to suit both. But what a back up to have.

based on we don't shit it :)
Agreed. The back must surely be nervous with Bravo behind them, having witnessed him this season. Don't get me wrong, Caballero isn't brilliant either. But he's the better of the two keepers. Problem is, Bravo is a Pep buy so he's going to back him, isn't he?

Agreed. The back must surely be nervous with Bravo behind them, having witnessed him this season. Don't get me wrong, Caballero isn't brilliant either. But he's the better of the two keepers. Problem is, Bravo is a Pep buy so he's going to back him, isn't he?
most likely but he'd be wrong. in sheer height alone you'd play willy. add shot stopping and presence and its a no brainer.

Dont get me wrong, Willy is a great keeper, but Bravo will be playing ahead of him and IMO, rightly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.