Wilshere Joins West Ham

Last 2 seasons appearances

16-17 - 29 apps
17-18 - 38 apps

++

Well chuffed to have him on board. COYI
Any chance of this post being bookmarked and revieeed end of season. I'll be happy to be proved wrong if he plays more than 20 games.

He seems like the type of personality that is bad for team morale, always moaning at the ref and trying to pick fights with opposition players.

The talent is there but we only ever see it in flashes. A few cracking England games and a monster game against Barca and some goal of the season goals has masked a poor career

He can keep Andy Carroll company in the treatment room, bet they become best mates...!
West Ham have always been clumsy with money. I think if Levy took that job in the early 2000's he could have transformed that club like he did Spurs.

If Brady and Co had any sense they would have him on performance payment or pay as you play. They could lose quarter of a million a month if hes injured. Throw in Carroll as you say that's a lot to write off

Carroll, Arnatovich and Wilshere in a dressing room would be interesting. I haven't see them with scrappers since the Ruddock, Margas, Dicks and Hartson days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.