Wilshere Joins West Ham

Hi, I presume you missed the alert where it said I quoted your post, can you tell us more about the level of youth football you played at and which professional clubs you played at as I am genuinely intrigued.
Sure.
I came from a club called Fletcher Moss then 2/3 years Utd, 1 year Derby, Crewe, Morecambe and then short spell at a local club called Maine Road before injury. Also represented Manchester at County level too based at Brantingham Road.

All between ages 11-19.

Had a few problems achilles and shins then it was beer and food etc heart was never in it probably should have been!

Not claiming to be George Best just that I know something about the game of football.

Last edited:
Frustrating he never fulfilled his potential.
Would've been the exact type of player we needed at the world cup but he wasted his career away

Sure.
I came from a club called Fletcher Moss then 2/3 years Utd, 1 year Derby, Crewe, Morecambe and then short spell at a local club called Maine Road before injury. Also represented Manchester at County level too based at Brantingham Road.

All between ages 11-19.

So nowhere near the level of Wilshere.
Having said all that, you’re clearly talented, dedicated and worked hard to get to those clubs.
So how would you feel if you logged on Internet forum and labelled as ‘’shit’’ ?

So nowhere near the level of Wilshere.
Having said all that, you’re clearly talented, dedicated and worked hard to get to those clubs.
So how would you feel if you logged on Internet forum and labelled as ‘’shit’’ ?
He clearly isn't shit. The poster who said that wants to engage his brain before posting. However, Wilshere's character/temperament is questionable. I remember him whining like a spoilt child after we'd dicked them in the Carabao Cup final. He regularly moans at the ref during games. Also, wasn't there an allegation of spitting a year or three back? Then there was the time he was caught smoking. That's fine if you're a 15 stone couch potato, not if you're a professional footballer.

Wilshere = talented waster, he’s like a shite Paul Gascoigne without the fishing rod

Hopefully Pellegrini can get the best out of him, still time for him to resurrect himself and be in his "prime" for Euro 2020. He is desperately needed.

He clearly isn't shit. The poster who said that wants to engage his brain before posting. However, Wilshere's character/temperament is questionable. I remember him whining like a spoilt child after we'd dicked them in the Carabao Cup final. He regularly moans at the ref during games. Also, wasn't there an allegation of spitting a year or three back? Then there was the time he was caught smoking. That's fine if you're a 15 stone couch potato, not if you're a professional footballer.

Wasn’t aware his temperament was that bad. Only sent off twice in his career.

He did score the greatest premier league goal in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.