Wilshire spits on taxi driver!

carlos tevez is a blue

A taxi driver has told how Arsenal star Jack Wilshere spat at him and hurled abuse – ­because the cabbie had a Spurs hat on.

Brian Spencer, 61, says the £50,000-a-week England ­midfielder launched into a foul-mouthed ­rant after ­seeing the driver was a fan of his team’s North London rivals.

Wilshere, 19 – tipped by England boss Fabio Capello this weekend as a future captain of the national side – was on a boozy night out with three pals in London’s West End when he ­saw Brian ­standing by his cab outside Sophisticats ­lapdancing bar shortly after midnight.

Grandfather Brian said: “I had no idea who he was. He pointed to my cab and said, ‘You’re f***ing taking us’. When I told him he was too drunk he got even more ­aggressive.”

Brian of Gants Hill, North East London, got into his cab but Wilshere lurched ­towards the open window and spat, hitting the window.

As Brian got out again Wilshere put his fists up ready for a fight. Brian said: “He was looking at my Spurs hat and there was real hate in his eyes. Fortunately his friends pulled him away before it got ­really violent.”

After the bust-up, a ­bouncer at Sophisticats told him Wilshere’s identity. The ­player from Hitchin, Herts, accepted a police caution after Brian reported him.

The taxi driver said: “Wilshere’s behaviour is the worst I’ve ever seen in my 38 years as a cabbie. No one deserves to be spat at because of the team they ­support.”

Last night a family spokesman said: “Jack is only 19 and adjusting to life in the spotlight. He realises his ­behaviour was wrong and he is full of remorse”.

Arsenal added: “Jack apologises for his actions and ­understands his behaviour was ­unacceptable. We take this matter seriously and it has been dealt with internally.”

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/03/20/arsenal-star-jack-wilshere-spat-at-cabbie-for-wearing-a-spurs-hat-115875-23001916/#ixzz1Rb3ZDGi8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... z1Rb3ZDGi8</a>

gordon from gorton said:
A taxi driver has told how Arsenal star Jack Wilshere spat at him and hurled abuse – ­because the cabbie had a Spurs hat on.

Brian Spencer, 61, says the £50,000-a-week England ­midfielder launched into a foul-mouthed ­rant after ­seeing the driver was a fan of his team’s North London rivals.

Wilshere, 19 – tipped by England boss Fabio Capello this weekend as a future captain of the national side – was on a boozy night out with three pals in London’s West End when he ­saw Brian ­standing by his cab outside Sophisticats ­lapdancing bar shortly after midnight.

Grandfather Brian said: “I had no idea who he was. He pointed to my cab and said, ‘You’re f***ing taking us’. When I told him he was too drunk he got even more ­aggressive.”

Brian of Gants Hill, North East London, got into his cab but Wilshere lurched ­towards the open window and spat, hitting the window.

As Brian got out again Wilshere put his fists up ready for a fight. Brian said: “He was looking at my Spurs hat and there was real hate in his eyes. Fortunately his friends pulled him away before it got ­really violent.”

After the bust-up, a ­bouncer at Sophisticats told him Wilshere’s identity. The ­player from Hitchin, Herts, accepted a police caution after Brian reported him.

The taxi driver said: “Wilshere’s behaviour is the worst I’ve ever seen in my 38 years as a cabbie. No one deserves to be spat at because of the team they ­support.”

Last night a family spokesman said: “Jack is only 19 and adjusting to life in the spotlight. He realises his ­behaviour was wrong and he is full of remorse”.

Arsenal added: “Jack apologises for his actions and ­understands his behaviour was ­unacceptable. We take this matter seriously and it has been dealt with internally.”

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/03/20/arsenal-star-jack-wilshere-spat-at-cabbie-for-wearing-a-spurs-hat-115875-23001916/#ixzz1Rb3ZDGi8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... z1Rb3ZDGi8</a>

He must of been on the special needs school run for 38 yr then.

fookin southern softies ;)

It seems this lad needs a fucking kicking to make him wind his neck in.

Im sure many would be willing to help him with this style of anger management, also i just don't like him, all these stories of him and his lads acting like the fooking krays, grow up kidda.

Wilshire is a prick, he seems to me to have little mans disease, I would rather have Ballotelli any day of the week

He carries on the way he is going and he'll end up from

jack-wilshere.jpg

to

gazza.jpg

Vile little shit with little man syndrome. Needs to get a grip of himself before he does something to the wrong person.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.