Wilshire spits on taxi driver!

No excuse for spitting!

Dirty little tw@t. In my day taxi drivers carried a kosh in case of trouble and this one should've given him a whack!

gordon from gorton said:
talkativesprout said:
Shock horror, 19 yr old gets pissed up and acts like a right twat to a taxi driver. Give your heads a wobble lads. Haven't we all ?

Wouldn't even spit at my worst enemy, fucking vile discusting actions.

Anyone who is or will be a future star in any profession wouldn't do that. It's just so mentally immature that's only acceptable for up to 15 year olds. Mind is the most important thing. If you are that immature at 19, it's already too late. Wilshire will never be among worlds best in a career that ends at 32. And yes, I can make this judgement only based on one incident, because im that good ;)

talkativesprout said:
Shock horror, 19 yr old gets pissed up and acts like a right twat to a taxi driver. Give your heads a wobble lads. Haven't we all ?
Er; no, actually. I try to behave myself and not to act like a complete prick.

Not the first incident he's been involved in, giving it the big I am when he's out with a large gang of coke-fiend bullies and plastic wannabe gangsters in his entourage of hangers on.
Wonder how he would do in a drug test? There are strong rumours he might have to 'pull a Ferdinand exit'.

LongsightM13 said:
Not the first incident he's been involved in, giving it the big I am when he's out with a large gang of coke-fiend bullies and plastic wannabe gangsters in his entourage of hangers on.
Wonder how he would do in a drug test? There are strong rumours he might have to 'pull a Ferdinand exit'.

This really, really wouldn't surprise me

Wow!

Imagine the press outrage if he was black,italian and played for us...?

I agree with a previous poster that Nige should teach the jumped up little shit a lesson.

talkativesprout said:

I've never spat at anyone in my life, it's a vile thing to do. I'd honestly rather be punched than spat on and if he gobbed on me I'd run the **** over.

Bunch of shit, the story is massively one sided.

I hate the Arse, but on this occasion, they have done nothing wrong here.

Fair play to them and Wilshere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.