windows 11 volume

marco

ok i have a good set of bluetooth ear plugs and my volume settings are at 100% however the volume is disapointing when listening to youtube music,is there any other way i can tweek up the volume levels with some sort of eqaliser to download, can anyone recomend

sorry mods please move

Right click icon on desktop
Select sounds
Select playback tab
Scroll down to your device (Headphones in this case)
Right click properties
Select enhancements
Tick Bass Boost and Loudness Equalisation boxes

Apply and OK

ok i have a good set of bluetooth ear plugs and my volume settings are at 100% however the volume is disapointing when listening to youtube music,is there any other way i can tweek up the volume levels with some sort of eqaliser to download, can anyone recomend

sorry mods please move
Have you turned it up to 11..?

sorry mods please move

Buy a desktop Dac/Amp and grab some decent wired headphones.

Different world mate

sorry mods please move

You can use that in Chrome browser.

But the answer is generally no - a lot of headphones have protection against loud music built into their software that auto limits volume.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.