Windows 8.1

Ronnie the Rep

sitting in a lounge somewhere drinking beer
Just bought an Asus hybrid laptop and got my email set up but it won't let me attach excel files to emails. The help button takes me to some shit forum where people are posting they have the same problem but not solutions.

Any of you techie bods got a sensible suggestion?

Could be the Mail application you're using as the one on the iPad doesn't allow you to reply to an incoming email and attach a file. You have to go to the file and share or send it via email, which will then open a new email message with the attachment.

I've used Outlook and Thunderbird email clients on my Windows 8.1 laptop (not a hybrid) and not had a problem.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Could be the Mail application you're using as the one on the iPad doesn't allow you to reply to an incoming email and attach a file. You have to go to the file and share or send it via email, which will then open a new email message with the attachment.

I've used Outlook and Thunderbird email clients on my Windows 8.1 laptop (not a hybrid) and not had a problem.

It's on this asus thingy not my iPad. I set up the email using my exchange account settings

Ronnie the Rep said:
Just bought an Asus hybrid laptop and got my email set up but it won't let me attach excel files to emails. The help button takes me to some shit forum where people are posting they have the same problem but not solutions.

Yes. Get rid of Windows 8.

urmston said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

Yes. Get rid of Windows 8.

This

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.